With the holiday season approaching, Rui and Joel announce a special early gift for members of Practice Portuguese! Listen and find out exactly what is on “the Way”…
Updated December 1, 2018: It’s launched!
We've unlocked the Premium Features for this special episode! Members get access to features just like this across our entire library. Learn More
- Ator secundário; atriz secundáriaSupporting actor or actress.
- Banda sonoraSoundtrack.
- Caminho de Santiago de CompostelaThe Camino de Santiago or the Way of Saint James (of Compostela), a network of pilgrimage routes that lead to Santiago de Compostela, in Spain.
- VieiraScallop, a mollusk. The scallop shell is a symbol of the Way of St. James.
- Dor agudaAcute pain. A pain of sudden and supposedly temporary onset, as opposed to chronic pain (dor crónica).
- EmbarcarTo embark.
- Palhaço do grupoGroup clown, the funniest person of a group.